If you’re wanting to enhance your home’s curb appeal or extend the life of your door, then you’re in the right place! Our team here at Garage Door Repair of Florissant has the knowledge to provide you with a quality experience and dependable service. We’re here for all your garage door needs in the Florissant, Missouri area!
Get Your Home Ready to SellUpgrading your garage door is one home improvement option that will bring you a high return on your investment. Studies show that when you put your home on the market, it’ll sell for more and faster if you have a new garage door. We offer a large selection of new doors with a variety of options to choose from. We understand it can seem overwhelming when you’re trying to pick out a new door and that’s why we’ve put together this guide to help you out.
The Different Styles to Pick FromThe first place to start is to figure out the style of door that goes with your home. There are three main styles to choose from:
- Modern: These doors are typically made from aluminum and glass and give your home that modern finishing touch
- Carriage house: These doors are offered in steel, vinyl, and wood and are inspired by the first garage doors placed on carriage houses in the early 20th century
- Traditional: These are basic steel doors and come in either long or short raised panels. These are a popular option for home builders as they are cost effective and go with the style of any home
What Material Do You Need?Next, you’ll want to decide which material will work best for your needs. These are the most common materials that are used for garage doors today:
- Steel: Low cost, durable, and nearly maintenance free
- Aluminum: Lightweight, open and modern
- Vinyl: Nearly damage proof and a popular choice for families with children
- Fiberglass: Lightweight and resistant to corrosion
- Wood: Heavy, durable, long lasting
We Offer Professional InstallationsAfter your new door arrives, we’ll bring it out to your home and install it. We’ll take the time to make sure it’s done correctly and safely. After we’re done, we’ll test your entire system and check the balance of your door. If your door isn’t balanced properly, it’ll wear down the rest of your garage door system.
Protect Your New Investment with Yearly Tune-UpsAnnual garage door tune-ups will help your door to last as long as it was built to. If you properly take care of it, then you can expect it to last up to 20 years or more. However, if you neglect it then you can expect it to last only half that time. Yearly tune-ups will help you to save money and ensure your door doesn’t unexpectedly break.
Call Us Today to Order Your New DoorGarage Door Repair of Florissant is ready to help you out with picking out a new door. We can also help you out with annual safety inspections and tune-ups. If you need help in the Florissant, Missouri area then give our team a call today!
Garage Door Repair
Florissant , MO 63031
- Monday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Tuesday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Wedesday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Thursday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Friday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Saturday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Sunday: 12am - 11:59pm
Cash, Check, Credit Card
To schedule an inspection by professional technician in Florissant please visit Garage Door Repair Florissant , MO